Terms and Conditions of Sale
1. Purchase Orders must be based upon quotes provided by Exothermic Molding. When placing an order, if it does not match the quote provided to you, Exothermic Molding will generate a revised quote reflecting your changes.
a. Quantities quoted assume batch size manufactured and shipped within a 30 day period.
b. All quoted prices exclude any export/import taxes and/or local government duty fees. Exothermic Molding will not prepay any import taxes and/or duty fees; they are the sole responsibility of the purchaser.
c. All orders are subject to final review before acceptance by Exothermic Molding.
d. Current engineering drawing(s) must be supplied with the purchase order.
2. Cancellation of a Confirmed Purchase Order is subject to Cancellation Fees based on the level of completion and related costs. No refund or credit will be issued for custom products, shipping charges and NRE (non-recurring engineering) fees.
3. Rescheduled Releases: RSI (Reschedule-In) and RSO (Reschedule Out) requests will be honored where achievable. Change requests of more than 5 working days within an 8-week period of the original delivery date will be subject to additional charges.
4. Product Inspection: The purchaser will have ten (10) working days from date of receipt to inspect the products. Failure of buyer to notify Exothermic Molding of any deficiencies in quantities received or quality of product will constitute purchaser’s acceptance of the products.
5. Warranty: All products sold by Exothermic Molding, Inc. are warranted against defects in material and workmanship for a period of 30 days from the date of shipment within North America, and for a period of 45 days from the date of shipment outside of North America. If you believe any Exothermic Molding products has a defect in material or workmanship or has failed during normal use within the warranty period, please contact Exothermic Molding Customer Service for assistance. A Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) is necessary to return products. If product repair or replacement is necessary, Exothermic Molding will be responsible for shipping charges and will advise regarding carrier. The customer shall be solely responsible for insurance and proper packaging to prevent breakage in transit, whether or not the product is covered by this warranty. All shipments of repaired or replaced products by Exothermic Molding will be F.O.B. at the Exothermic Molding Manufacturing Facility in Kenilworth, New Jersey.
This warranty does not apply to defects resulting from any Customer actions, such as mishandling, improper interfacing, operation outside of design limits, misapplication, improper
repair, or unauthorized modification. No other warranties are expressed or implied. Exothermic Molding specifically disclaims any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a specific purpose. Exothermic Molding’s liability shall be limited to the actual purchase price of any defective unit or units to which a claim is made, and shall in no event include the Customer’s manufacturing costs, lost profits or goodwill, or any other direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages whether based on contract, tort or other legal theory. Exothermic Molding shall not be liable for normal and acceptable manufacturing defects or customary variances from specifications.
6. Product Returns:
a. All products being returned to Exothermic Molding require an RMA Number. Obtain an RMA Number by contacting Exothermic Customer Service at 908.272.2299, or email@example.com.
b. Upon inspection, all products found to be defective and still under warranty, will be repaired or replaced at no-charge.
c. A quotation will be issued for the repair of all products not under warranty and Exothermic Molding will not proceed with the repair until a Purchase Order authorization is received from the purchaser.
7. Method of shipment will be at Exothermic Molding discretion unless otherwise specified by the customer. Shipping will be FOB Origin and charged directly to the customer’s shipping account.
8. Terms: Domestic Orders – net 30 days upon credit approval.
International Orders – Prepayment including any shipping & handling fees prior to shipment unless other payment terms have been established.
9. Payment Options:
a. Check – Checks are acceptable providing they are drawn on a USA Bank and issued in USA Funds for the exact amount of the order including all fees.
b. Bank Wire Transfer – The bank transfer information will be provided on a Pro Forma Invoice which will be submitted to the purchaser after receiving the purchase order. An additional $50.00 bank wire transfer fee will be assessed.
c. Credit Cards (VISA, MasterCard, American Express or Discover) will be billed at time of shipment. The charges will be subject to credit card processing fees. The following information will be required:
1. Credit card number, expiration date, security code and the name as it appears on the credit card.
10. Account Balance: All accounts outside of terms are subject to a finance charge of 1.5% per month on open balances. Any waivers or failures by Exothermic Molding to collect this charge is not a waiver of our right to impose future charges. If balance due is outside of terms at any time prior to shipment, Exothermic Molding may delay shipment and/or hold production until the account is resolved to terms.
Issuance of a purchase order for products or services, constitutes acceptance of these terms.
11. Quotation is valid for 60 days from date of issue.